Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Water Damage

WATER DAMAGE - Non-Working Brain
GINKGO 1, C-20




Abandoned synth / abandoned mind. Recorded in sleepless early morning hours in the basement. I came home one night during a storm and when I went to the basement the tapes were floating.





This is our first release.

You can order it for $5 postage paid in the US. You can click below to order using Paypal, or if you don't want to order online please email ginkgorecords2@gmail.com for more info.





2 comments:

  1. Thankfulness to my dad who informed me relating to this blog, this website is really amazing.
    Mold Removal Fairfield County

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! mold removal in Burlington NC

    ReplyDelete